It’s not too long since GeekSnow , The only iOS 7.1 jailbreak developers released two version of Tethered JB tool to jailbreak A4 devices. He released the stable and more compatible version today !
If you’re new to this tool,GeekSn0w jailbreak ,here is the Quick Facts about geeksn0w jailbreak. Also check our previous guide for geeksnow 2.8 for further informations and how to jailbreak guide
- You can jailbreak iOS 7.1 and this is the only available tool for the moment
- Only works with A4 devices (iPhone 4)
- This is not unTethered jailbreak , its Tethered so you have to plug your device to PC each time you reboot it (because its Tethered JB)
What is new with GeekSnow 2.8.1 – Download GeekSn0w release notes
- Fixed bugs and Crashes with geeksn0w 2.8
- Removed the ”dfuarch”- GeekSn0w uses iRecovery to identify the iPhone model
- “New Curses” error is Fixed (installation error)
Download geeksnow 2.8.1
Update 1 : GeekSn0w 2.8.2 released with fixed issues – Download GeekSnow 2.8.2
Download geeksnow 2.8.2
Whats new with GeekSn0w 2.8.2
- Fixed some issue with iPhone 3,2 & 3,3 Jailbreaking process
Do i need to re-jailbreak ? –> No you do not need to re jailbreak if you already jailbroken your device
As always we will be the first to brings you latest jailbreak updates. Please do not forget to share, Comment and join the discussions ! Like us on G + , Facebook and get real time jailbreak updates.
After the release of first iOS 7.1 jailbreak tool , Geeksn0w 2.6 , Tethered developpes just released two updated versions of geeksnow jailbreak utility. You can find latest download geeksn0w 2.8 end of this article.
Latest Improvements with GeekSn0w jailbreak
- Fixed a major bug of GeekSn0w dfuarch extension
Download geeksn0w 2.8 via our dedicated geeksnow jailbreak site
- Official Cydia 1.1.9 build with fixed Mail/Safari/Calculator & Weather crash!
- Addded auto-Hacktivation for locked iPhones
- Progress Bar bug is Fixed
- Added iDevice arch finder(auto detect iPhone model)
- Improved /speeded “Mounting root_fs as r/w” a lot
- Fixed mount.sh error
- Reduced tool size
- Much faster Jailbreak process
- Added AFC2 protocol (iFunBox, iExplorer)
If you are seeking complete tutorial, check our GeekSn0w jailbreak Guide. Please notice geeksn0w is still tethered jailbreak & only working with A4 based devices. Subscribe to our jailbreak news for latest jailbreak updates for iOS 7.1
Team evad3rs updated their much anticipated jailbreak tool again. yes it evasi0n 7 1.0.8 and not yet supported iOS 7.1 jailbreak like we expected. Its not good news for iOS 7.1 users but updates always it is comes with good intentions.
Evasion 1.0.8 jailbreak guides
You can still follow our previous ios 7.1 evasion jailbreak tutorial since there is not any much of difference.Please notice the latest evasion7 1.0.8 not supports iOS 7.1 jailbreak like we expected. iOS 7.1 is only available for A4 chip based devices, (iPhone ) and its via GeekSn0w but its tethered jailbreak
Evasi0n 1.0.8 download - Direct updated links
As alway we will be the first to inform and provide direct download links for jailbreak tools.
You can Download evasi0n 1.0.8 via evasiondownload.com .
Important facts with the update
- Do not update to iOS 7.1 since you can not jailbreak iOS 7.1 with evasi0n 1.0.8
- You can always download latest version through our direct links
- latest 1.0.8 support for iOS 7.0 11A466 that shipped with some 5s and 5c iPhones
- iOS 7.1 jailbreak only available for A4 chi devices , yet it is a tethered jailbreak